Northfield Athletics is proud to offer the convenience of online registration and parent permission forms through FamilyID.com. Online registration typically opens 3 weeks before the season. All student-athletes are required to register online in order to be cleared and participate in a sport at Northfield.
Returning Nighthawks need to log into their FamilyID account, update their season, and pay fees. If returning student-athletes create a new account, your information will not follow with it (like your Physical) and you will not be cleared — so please ensure you are continuing to use the same account all four years of High School.
First-time Registering Nighthawks will need to create a NEW FamilyID profile and answer all of the emergency contact information, etc. We apologize there is not an N/A option for medical questions, so please just answer no. If you need further assistance, please visit our Frequent Q&A section.
All Student-athletes need to provide a hard copy of their current physical every 365 days when they expire. That document must be brought to the Athletics Office. Families can obtain a physical through their family doctor, wellness centers such as Walgreens, or a Denver Health School-Based Clinic
If families do not have access to the internet or need assistance in navigating the system they are welcome to stop by the athletics office at Northfield for help or call the FamilyID Help Line at 1-888-800-5583.
In order to be cleared to participate, all student-athletes MUST:
- Complete the online registration per sport, per season
- Provide a hard copy of a current physical
- Pay the athletic fee per season, $90 online/$100 in person
**If you are a transfer student from another high school or you attend a high school that does not offer a sport that you are interested in participating at Denver Northfield, you must contact and meet with the Athletic Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Registration typically opens 3 weeks before the season. Season start dates for the 2018-19 School year are below:
- Fall 2018 August 6th
- Winter 2018 November 12th
- Spring 2019 February 25th
DPS has updated the Athletic Pay to Play Fees
- $90.00/sport season if paid and registered on-line
- $100.00/sport season if paid and registered at school
- $30.00/sport season if approved FRL (free-reduced lunch) paperwork is completed and submitted and payment and registration is completed and submitted on-line
- $35.00/sport season if approved FRL (free-reduced lunch) paperwork is completed and submitted and payment and registration is completed and submitted at school
**FRL rates are available for DPS enrolled students that can prove FRL approval status for the current year