Northfield High School is looking for four parents from grades 9-11 to serve a two-year membership on the Collaborative School Committee.
CSC meetings are held the third Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m. in room 218.
CSC responsibilities include:
- Marketing and community engagement
- Advise on changes to the Innovation Plan
- Budget and staffing guidance
- Advise on School improvement Plan (UIP)
- Advise on school’s master calendar ad bell schedule
- Advise on school curriculum and instruction, and culture and behavior
Please return this form to Analisa Romano at email@example.com by September 14.
Nomination forms due to Analisa Romano: September 14 by 4 pm
Letter to all parents with ballots (if needed): September 15
Online voting timeframe: September 15 – September 19
Results posted: September 20