Northfield High School Foundation
The Northfield High School Foundation (NHSF) is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt non-profit organization established in 2015. The NHSF supports the interests of Northfield High School, its students, staff and teachers. The NHSF will engage in fundraising activities and use the funds raised to support: student critical needs, implementation of International Baccalaureate (IB) for All curriculum, athletics, activities, the arts, and expeditionary and global education opportunities. The support of the foundation includes these areas but is not limited to them.
The Foundation works with the school administration to prioritize school needs, identify which needs require additional fundraising, and then execute fundraising campaigns to address those needs. All donations to the foundation are 100% tax-deductible. To support the Northfield High School Foundation:
- Give online – One-time Donation OR Recurring Donation
- Write a check payable to NHSF, mailed or dropped off to 5500 Central Park Blvd, Denver, CO 80238.
The Foundation is comprised of a board of directors. Current members of the board include: Regan Peterson (President), Jen Carabetta (Vice President), Dawn Taylor Owens (Sponsorship Chair), Suzanne Paul (Secretary), Jen Barrett (First Officer), Karla Rehring (Treasurer), Justin Ross (First Treasurer), Lindsay Blew, Jodi Clifford, Stephanie Cohen, Stephanie Kiley, Keith Montoya, Heather Roesink, and Jen Seward. The Board meets the third Thursday of the month at 6:30pm in the NHS library; all board meetings are open to the broader NHS community.
Questions about the Foundation? Contact Regan Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northfield High School Foundation Priorities
Most fundraising for NHSF falls into the following categories:
- Student Support – Supplemental resources to provide students with what they need to be successful.
- Staff Support – Support faculty through recognition and workplace enhancements.
- Academic Support – Support IB for All curriculum
- Athletics, Arts, and Activities – Support for extracurricular activities at NHS including student travel scholarships
We appreciate the financial and in-kind support of our parent community, our community partners, and our grant donors in supporting Northfield High School. Our community can give financial support to NHS through: