REGISTRATION AND START DATE
- General registration/enrollment is 9 a.m.-1 p.m. from August 6-10.
- Aug. 6: 9th grade registration
- Aug. 7: 10th and 11th grade registration
- Aug. 8: 12th grade registration
- Aug. 9-10: Open registration
- Northfield’s start date has been postponed. The first day of school for 9th grade only is Wednesday, August 15. The first day of school for all grade levels is Thursday, August 16.
- See the academic calendar for the 2018-19 school year.
- See the bell schedule for the 2018-19 school year.
- See the school year supply list here.
2018-19 Schedule Change Request Process for ALL Grades
If you have a scheduling question, you may email your counselor. If you would like to request a schedule change, you must sign up for a walk-in appointment for August 8 or August 9 between the hours of 1 and 3 p.m.You may also come to school between the hours of 9:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. on August 10 and meet with your counselor based upon their availability.
Schedule changes will not be accommodated on the first day of school so reach out to your counselor during the week of August 6.
- Last names A – G email@example.com Click HERE for Walk-in Appointments with Ms. Deguire
- Last names H – O firstname.lastname@example.org Click HERE for Walk-in Appointments with Mr. Lewis
- Last names P – Z email@example.com Click HERE for Walk-in Appointments with Ms. Odekirk
Please note: if you are requesting a higher math class, you will have to be tested into that class. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding registration August 6-10, click HERE.