Mark your calendars for
October 27 November 3 or January 12, 6:00pm
We will be hosting our 8th Grade Open Houses this season IN PERSON at the main gym on the Northfield campus, located at 5500 Central Park Blvd. No RSVP necessary.
6:00-6:15: Welcome and Overview by Leadership – in the main gym, B3
6:20-6:30 – Academic Session 1
6:35-6:45 – Academic Session 2
6:50-7:00 – Academic Session 3
For Academic Sessions, attendees can attend presentations in any of the following subject areas. Designated teachers in each department will present an overview of their subject area and take questions from families as time permits:
- Social Studies
- World Languages
- Career Connect – BioMed, Business, Computer Science, Engineering
- Visual Arts
- Performing Arts
- PE, Dance
- 504s and IEPs
7:05-7:20 – Supplemental Session 1
7:25-7:40 – Supplemental Session 2
For each Supplemental Session, families can choose one of the following options, where there will be an introduction/overview and the opportunity for Q&A with hosts and panelists:
- Student Panel – hear from our current Northfield students about what it means to be a Nighthawk – Q&A session
- IB Overview – our IB Coordinator will introduce our program and take questions as time permits
- Athletics Overview – meet our Athletic Director, hear about the incredible sports program and ask questions as time permits
- Clubs/Activities & Northfield Spirit Wear – Come learn about clubs at Northfield and meet some of our student club leaders! In the cafeteria. Spirit Wear sales will also be in that space!
Questions? Email email@example.com.