There are so many great ways to keep up with happenings at Northfield High School!
- For the 2020-21 school year, we are now using FlyerConnect to provide translated messaging and announcements to our school community. You can download it from your app store!
Follow these steps to set up your app:
- Search for “Flyer Connect” in the Apple or Google play store, or visit https://flyerapp.co/app to download the app.
- Once you’ve installed the app, select the I have a code! option and enter your personal verification code. If you don’t have your code, tap Request Code to receive it via text.
- Tap the English option on the bottom left of the app screen to select your preferred language for receiving messages and updates.
- Tap our school’s name to view school and group content (for groups you are a member of).
- Like us on Facebook to get great photos and information about current Northfield happenings.
- Subscribe to our weekly Friday newsletter here.
Please click here to view our newsletter archives.
Do you have some good news you’d like to share to our social media accounts? Submit your request here on this form for consideration!
Contact Melinda Pearson at 720.423.8016 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions related to Northfield communications.